Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Toes"day

In appreciation of one of my favorite holiday's, and the fact that this is the first day that Jeff reports to work as a LT., I decided to go and have my yearly pedicure. Well, that and the fact that my scaley heels were sticking to the carpet like velcro. So Jammie and I made an appointment at the local Nail Spa. It might not be the best place but I enjoy it. I love going there and relaxing. Although, I didn't do much relaxing because Jaycie and Kinzie wanted to tag along. The girls nails were painted by professionals. Don't ask me why I had to pay $8 for them to get their nails painted when I could have done it at home for "free" dollars. But what can I say, I am a good mom. After the spa bath, foot and leg rub, and hot towels( I love the hot towels) I was ready for my paint job. After much deliberation I had decided on the French Manicure. About this time the girls came over and started to dictate how my toes should be painted. It is a good thing my guy was nice and spoke English or he would not have understood. In honor of the 4th I was to get Red, White, and Blue on the tips. Then I was to have a decoration and glitter. OOKay! Well 2 child nail polishes and 1 pedi later my toes look like this:




I think they turned out pretty cool. Very festive. And my feet are soft. Thank You Chinese guy at Nail Spa. I love them.

5 comments:

brinkworth bunch said...

very cute, nice to see this week is better than last. you also need new toe rings!!!!!!!!

The Brooks Family said...

Love the toes..Thanks for the invite, my scaley feet feel much better! and Just FYI, I think he's Vietnamese, not Chinese. tee hee.

Natilie said...

Those are totally awesome. I should have gone with you. The Chinese guy at the nail spa does great work, I have had him.

The Brooks Family said...

Girls... are you listening to me!? They're Vietnemese!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Yes. Yes.
You ah veddy weh-come.
And veddy sexy feet.
-Chinese Guy-