Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Update!

After the tragic event that took place last week I thought the few readers I have would like an update on Capt. Terry's condition. I don't know a lot, but I do know some. He is able to recognize those people who get to go and see him. He is able to talk, and walk. In the near future he is hopefully going to be entering a rehab program. I don't know the extent of the damage or if there is any. I do know that we are excited that he is able to do what he is doing. We wish him and his family well. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Natilie said...

Thanks for the update. We have been wondering about him and how he was doing. It is a miracle that he is still alive. We wish him well.

The Brooks Family said...

I'm glad to hear he is doing well.. thanks for the update!