Monday, June 16, 2008

Yeah!

The event I have been anxiously waiting for has finally arrived. Yes people my Peony has finally bloomed. It is not fully bloomed mind you but it is coming along nicely. I have awaited this event since I laid eyes on the first bud. This here plant is hardy, it has survived spring, winter, spring, winter, and summer, all in a 1 month period. Well, await no longer...laaaaaaaaa here it is



Isn't it beautiful.



Look at those beautiful blooms. And their are more buds just waiting to grace me with their presence.

4 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

very pretty! i like the pink! Congrats on it's birth!

Natilie said...

I love peonies. Yours is very beautiful.

Mirm said...

Now if it can last the 100 degree temperatures it will be the winner of all flowers. Of course the real test will be if it can withstand scout the neighbor dog. Mine didn't!! They do look really pretty for NOW!

Jenn said...

so pretty! I think maybe I will plant those in my new yard!!