Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!


This picture of Jeff was taken 36 years ago Friday. Well, he was 6 months old in the picture but I didn't have a baby one. I just wanted to wish him Happy Birthday. I know it is a couple of days late but since we were gone I had to do it today. He was a cute baby, what happened to him? :)j.k. he is still cute. He is such a great husband and father, I don't know what we would do without him. So Happy Belated Birthday(on the blog) babe. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

This pic looks like Jaycie.. Happy Birthday Jeff!

Natilie said...

Happy Birthday! What a cute baby.

Mirm said...

Where he started with little hair he has gained it and kept it. Some people start with a lot of hair and don't keep it. Happy b-day to a great neighbor!!!