Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Fun!

My mom went to Missouri and brought my sisters boys home with her for two weeks. We are so excited to have them here. Yesterday we all went to the Lehi swimming pool. Jaycie headed over to the diving board and asked my niece Torey if she wanted to come. So they went over and Jaycie jumped and the next thing we knew Torey was going off the diving board. Apparently Torey thought she could swim better than she actually could, because the next thing we knew a lifeguard was jumping in to save her. It was pretty funny. Her head never went under but the lifeguard told my sister "she wasn't swimming quit as good as he would have liked." It was funny cuz it would be Torey that needed saving. She is such a daredevil, but as my sistersays "she doesn't think beyond the moment." We love her. So anyway we decided today that we would swim in our pool. It is more her speed.:)


Kinzie, Garrett, Torey, some bug eyed girl jk it's Taylor, and Jaycie

Jake and Tanner soaking up some rays! They were super cold.


Gage and Colton are way to cool to swim.

4 comments:

Natilie said...

Thanks for letting us come over and swim. We had a great time. Too bad some were too cool to participate.

The Brooks Family said...

I love the Bug eyes... so Taylor. Glad the kids all had fun. I'm also sorry there were some "too cool" to participate!

Jenn said...

I would have had a heart attack!! I'm glad the lifeguards were paying attention!!!

Jen Fannen said...

YEAH!!! That is the most I have seen of my boys in a week!! I miss them, but am so glad they are having fun!! Thanks for taking care of them and showing them a good time!!