Saturday, April 26, 2008

Which Disney Character are you?

I am Megara! So I was looking at my sister's blog, and then I went to one of her friends' blog, and she had this sight on there,It was fun so I decided to steal her idea and share it with you. Let me know who you are.
You Are Megara!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Natilie said...

I am Cinderella, three times. Apparently, I love being walked on by my sisters!!!! Aah, ha, ha

The Brooks Family said...

I'm Mulan! And I did it twice with different answers... wierd. Niki, redo yours and post the result... i dont know who Megara is!

The Brooks Family said...

Thank you for reposting!! This is very much you!!

Unknown said...

I was Pocohontas.
Bwahahaahaha!
"....I can painnnnnt with all the colors of the wiiiiind."