Friday, April 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday-(A day late)

I have many things to be thankful for, but today I am especially thankful for these following things:

1. I am thankful to live in a state where you can wear flip-flops, shorts, and snowboots all on the same day.

2. I am thankful for a husband who gets up and helps when one of his children is vomiting her guts out, instead of sleeping through it.

3. I am also thankful for said husband, when he got just as little sleep as I did, but he lets me sleep in.

4. I am once again thankful for said husband, who supplies his lovely wife with Diet Coke and Beto's breakfast burritos, when she needs it the most. ( He just knows)

5. I am thankful for the flu....yes people I said it, I am thankful for the flu. Why? because I didn't have to work today and it has provided me with the opportunity to do a little purging of my own....my bedroom, Jaycie's bedroom, and my kitchen. It was needed very badly. I have to wait until Kinzie is back at school to do her room, and I don't know if I dare enter the realm of Colton's room.

6. I am also thankful for my kids. They are great. They sure keep things lively, don't they.
7. I am also thankful, once again, for having a fabulous husband, he is always there when I need him, and even when I don't. He is supportive and he helps out ALOT! How many people can say that about there husbands. Love ya Babe.

4 comments:

Natilie said...

Aaaahh! I am glad we have such great husbands. And congrats on purging the house. Doesn't it make you feel ten pounds lighter?

The Brooks Family said...

You do have a great husband! Wish he'd bring me a Beto's burrito!

Unknown said...

I am also thankful for your husband. He has sure made me feel safer when I have gotten into kooky predicaments.
He's a keeper.
And a little hot looking in that uniform of his, I must say. ;)

Mirm said...

You can tell that husband of yours that I really was awake the morning I saw him carrying in his special brown package, and if he doesn't get my jokes he can get a different job so I can come up with different jokes.....