Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged - Quirks...

1. Link the person who tagged you...Natilie
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.



1. When I am grocery shopping, my cart has to be organized. It cannot be messy. When I put the food on the check-out belt, it is organized also. Frozen all together, boxed food, and cans.
2. When I go on vacation my house has to be clean before I leave.
3. I hate, hate, hate, when towels are left out on the counter.
4. I can't stand not finishing a book. I can't just enjoy a book, I have to hurry and finish it, because something might happen and I won't be able to finish it.
5. I feel guilty when I don't go the gym. I mean serious guilt.
6. I hate leaving stuff unfinished.

I tag- Mirm, Jenn, Kathy, Jammie, Shaunte, and Dusty

1 comment:

Natilie said...

You are a bit of a nut with the cart. I can't shop with you it makes me nervous!!!