Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I can't believe that 15 years ago today Jeff and I were married. It seems just like yesterday. It has been a great 15 years. For those of you who don't know Jeff and I met while cruising A.F. Main Street. Yes, I was one of those, but back then that was all there really was to do. We met and I went for a ride in his big truck and I was his ever since. Eight months later we were married and that folks was the LONGEST 8 months of my life. Never do a long engagement. It sucked. Well, 15 years later I am still happy and in love. Here's to 50 or 60 more great years. I Love You!

This is our engagement picture. I can't believe how young we look. In case you are all wondering who Jeff's stylist was, it was I. I permed the back about a week before the pictures were taken. It looked so hot!

3 comments:

The Fannen's said...

OMG!!! How cute and YOUNG do you guys look. It is so fun to see that!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Jeff- great hair!

Natilie said...

Happy Anniversary to you, Happy Anniversary to you....I feel like such a schmuck after spending all day with you and not saying anything. You haven't changed a bit - bwa, hah, ha!!!

Unknown said...

I am totally digging on the heart-shape vignette photo.
(snicker)
Ahhh, cruisin' main...
Happy Anniversary (late)!