Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tragedy...

A couple of months ago my friend Jayne introduced me to this lovely concoction that was Raspberry Chipotle sauce, mixed with cream cheese and you eat it with tortilla chips. Deeelicious. I have been craving it but she said she got it in Texas. To bad for me. Or so I thought. I was then told by my other friend Mirm, that she saw it at Wal-mart. Gasp. I run right to Wal-mart and they are out. They have Blueberry Chipolte. I try it. Good, but not the same.
The search is on. I call my loving mother in P.G. and ask her to check her Wal-mart. Being the kind person she is she calls me and says she can't find it. I guess I will be taking a trip north to West Jordan where Mirm said she found it at Macey's. But, my mom calls back about 5 minutes later with news that she has found it but it is the last bottle.
Long story short... She gives it to my lovely sister Jammie, who brings it to the gym to give to me.
I open right then, sniff it, give Jammie a taste(mmmm delightful), I take a taste,(hmm heaven.)
I am giddy folks. I am so excited to take it home and eat some for dinner, then tragedy strikes.
I am getting out of my car and the bottle slips out of my hands and SPLAT on my driveway. I am sure they heard my scream all the way to Missouri. (Did you Jen?)
I was devastated. I was so very close to tears, but I had to be strong. The kids were watching.
Now the search is back on. Anyone going to Texas?

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm sorry!! Do you want my Mom to check in Richfield i bet they might have some down there!! Let me know!! Maybe i can find some before Saturday!! Keep a smile on someone will find you some!!

Natilie said...

We will keep our eyes open. I AM that Sorry.

The Fannen's said...

OMG!! That was you? We did hear it, and it was chilling! I will also look for you! My condolensces!

The Brooks Family said...

lol. Jen cracks me up.