Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fun in the Snow!!

Yesterday we went tubing with Natilie and her family. We went up to Reed's dad's house. He has alot of property and every year he gets out his tractor and grooms the grandkids an awesome sledding hill. Taylor and Colton both brought snowboards and we had a handful of sleds. Everyone had fun. I even took a turn on the snowboard. Fortunately for me there is no photo of my very talented self making my way down the hill. I crashed. More that once. Jaycie learned how to snowboard, but Kinzie was not going to do it. She figured if she broke something it may be a day or two before we took her to the doctor. I wonder why she thought that.
The day was nice and it got warm enough that coats were shed. Thank you Grandpa Mark for letting us invade your house, and thanks Nat for enjoying the day with us.

Colton tearing it up on the snowboard. He eventually went off some good size jumps.


Kinzie, Torey, and Kadee trying to catch some air.


Jaycie catching some air on a jump.


Jeff even enjoyed taking a run down the hill on the snowboard.

2 comments:

The Fannen's said...

AWWWW, I am so jealous!! I want snow! That looks like so much fun!!

Natilie said...

Thanks for coming with us.