Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Big...

Tonight a friend in our ward called and asked Kinzie to babysit. She has three adorable little kids. 2 boys, which are 6 and 4, and a little girl who is 1. I was a little nervous about her doing it, not because she couldn't handle it, but because this was her first "job". And if she is babysitting, then I am getting old, and she is growing up way to fast. She was very excited. She babysat for three hours, and said the kids where very good and she had tons of fun. So thank you "Ponica" (teehee) for giving her a chance.

3 comments:

The Fannen's said...

Awwww, that is kind of sad! I used to look forward to milestones, but now they make me cry! HA. congrats Kinz!! I know she is a GREAT babysitter!

The Brooks Family said...

Yay! I'm glad it went well! Congrats on the new Job Kinz!

Unknown said...

I heard through the gym grapevine that she did a great job. :)