Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fake fingernails

The girls have been begging for fake fingernails for a while. I didn't think they would need them because they would be a pain in the butt. Well, yesterday Jeff took them to Wal-mart and bought them both a set of nails. Kinzie got some that super glue on, and Jaycie got press-ons.
While applying Jaycie's nails he told her if she left her nails under water for a long time they would fall off. So last night she didn't want to bath for fear of her nails falling off. She got in and held her hands out of the water while I gave her a bath. Later that night she had to go to the bathroom and she wanted me to come and wipe her bum. That was going to far. I bathed her, I was not about to wipe her partially grown up bum. So I told her "absolutely not." She then proceeded to whine, "but I can't wipe it, cuz then I will have to wash my hands, and my nails will get ruined." Come to find out, "someone" hadn't been to the bathroom since she had put her nails on for fear of ruining them.

5 comments:

Natilie said...

Gross...

dad said...

What's a mom for anyway

The Fannen's said...

I don't care who ya are....THAT is funny!!

brinkworth bunch said...

oh how I long for that bladder control.

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

That is so funny! Fake nails suck anyway, which I'm sure she is starting to figure out.