Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag

I am kind of getting sick of all these tags, but this one was fun and made me think:

Eight things I watch on T.V....
These are some that Jeff and I watch and some that are just always on


1. General Hospital (of course)
2. Two and a Half Men
3. The Office
4. My Name is Earl
5. Family Guy
6. My Boys (TBS)
7. Spongebob (kids)
8. Anything on Nick(KIDS)


Eight Things that Happened Yesterday...


1. Went to Work.
2. Kinzie came back from Clear Creek.
3. Went to the Gym.
4. Made dinner.
5. Woke Up
6. Took Jaycie to cheer.
7. Folded some laundry
8. Went to sleep



Eight Favorite Places to Eat....


1. Cafe Rio
2. Cafe El lago
3. Outback
4. Texas Roadhouse (all time favorite)
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Spaghetti Factory
7. Brick Oven
8. Paradise Bakery(new favorite)



Eight Things I am Looking Forward to....

1. Christmas, and all the holiday traditions.
2. When Jeff and I can tour the country on our harley's
3. Grandkids(not for another 15 years at least)
4. When we pay off the house.
5. Our next vacation...Just Jeff and I.
6. Trip to the beach, or Lake Powell, or both with the kids
7. Summer ( I hate the cold)
8. Retirement


I tag: whoever reads this and wants to participate.

2 comments:

Natilie said...

It was a fun tag, wasn't it!

Unknown said...

Hey, on that number two...the Cross Country Harley trip? Can y'all take Sam with you? I don't want to go. Thanks.