Thursday, October 9, 2008

BRUTAL, BRUTAL, BRUTAL......

Colton had a guitar concert tonight at Willowcreek Middle School. He told me the teacher told him as soon as they were done performing they could go home. Awesome, we would be there and home within a half hour. WRONG!!! We get there and his group is freaking dead last. Of course they can go home right after, the concert is done. We sat for 2 hours listening to the Lehi JR. High Orchestra, beginning, advanced, and concert. Then we got to listen to Willowcreek Middle School beginning, advanced, and concert orchestra, then for our listening pleasure we heard the Lehi High School Orchestra. Let me just tell you I wanted to stab my ears with a dull fork. It would have been more enjoyable. Now don't get me wrong I like Phantom of the Opera, and Les Miserables, but this was brutal. This type of music is why we have serial killers. It is not Marilyn Manson, it is orchestra. I was going freaking crazy. By the time Colton came on I wanted to kill everyone in that whole freakin' auditorium. Colton came on and played hmmmmmm...about 30 seconds. Then the teacher announced the next concert is going to be December 10th. I have a Christmas party that night, I am sure of it. And if I don't, I will. Now I must go listen to AC/DC and calm myself so I can sleep tonight.

5 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

Well how did he do!? I'm sorry you had to live through that. Maybe a little "Enter Sandman" will help you sleep.

Jenn said...

BAWWAHAHAHA!!
p.s. I'm sorry.

Natilie said...

Okay - it couldn't have been that bad....

Unknown said...

((snicker))

Maybe next time...ah, let's bo honest, there will be no next time...

You learn the first go-'round.

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

I can't wait to have kids :)