Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Husband Tag...



1. What's his name? Jeff

2.How long have you been married? 15 years

3.How long did you date? About 3 Weeks before we became engaged.

4.How old is he? 36

5.Who eats more? Him

6.Who said "I love you" first? He did.

7.Who is taller? He is.

8.'Who sings better? We both suck.

9.Who is smarter? I would like to say it was me, but I would be lying.

10.Whose temper is worse? His(of course. I am easy going :)

11.Who does the laundry? We both do. He will put some in to wash, and occasionally folds.

12. Who does the dishes? Both.

13.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed, he is. If you are in the bed, I am.

14. Who pays the bills? He does. I used to and then I decided it was too depressing.

15.Who mows the lawn? In the summer I did, but now he had Friday's off, so he does.

16. Who cooks dinner? Me

17. Who drives when you are together? Him, always. He doesn't like my driving.

18.Who is more stubborn? He is.

19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It's a toss up.

20. Whose parents do you see the most? Pretty even

21. Who proposed? Jeff did. Candlelight and Chinese food.

22. Who has more friends? He does

23. Who has more siblings? same, we each have 3

24.Who wears the pants in the family? psh. I do for sure. :)

I tag Mirm, Jenn, and Shaunte

3 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

Really? When he's with me he sleeps on the other side.. that's wierd. bwa ha ha ha! I did always picture him on the other side for some reason.. I just assumed the mom always sleeps closest to the door. Random.

Natilie said...

It looks like you are the winner of the best proposal. Good job, Jeff.

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

Is that picture when you went to Oregon to get your trailer? It looks like you were freezing! How fun, Maybe one day I will go on a vacation :)