Sunday, May 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON !!!!!!!



This handsome devil is 16. Where oh where has the time gone. I cannot believe my baby is 16 and driving on his own. It was just yesterday he was carrying around his pet squash, and stripping off his shirt singing "I am a handsome star". I really miss those days.
Colton is such a great young man and we are blessed to have him in our family. He will be ordained a Priest on the 8th of May, and he is driving everywhere he can. He loves it. He is a good driver, but I am still nervous when I let him loose on the big bad roads.
Colton gets good grades, loves his sisters, and especially loves Jeff and I. He is always concerned with dissapointing us (he hasnt yet) and he even made student council for next year. He is a good friend, and a fabulous son. We love him and we are so proud of the young man he has become.
Happy Birthday Coco. We love you.

1 comment:

Elder Cooper Smith said...

Happy Birthday to you.. you old man! Be safe out there.