Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Anticipation...

After weeks of excitement we finally made it to Twilight. Kinzie and Jaycie counted down everyday for a week. They were so excited. My lovely sister got us all tickets. And by all I mean, nieces, nephews, aunts, sisters and our mom. We piled into the movie theater with all the other women and I think about 3 men/boys. It was filled with excited chatter and giggles. The previews come on , and then the movie starts. Bella comes on, screams. Edward enters and the theater comes to life. I will confess I got a little carried and I too did scream like a little girl. Well, it was just to add to the excitement:) I will admit, I was not to thrilled with the actor they had cast as Edward. I thought he should be better looking. I made a mistake. Dang people, he was so freaking sexy, and the chemistry was hot. I will also admit that any of the vampires in that movie can come and bite my neck at any time.

3 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

I too admit I was wrong about Edward. Not gay.

The Fannen's said...

I always had faith. ha ha. He is yumilicious....and Carlisle? mmmm.....even James looked pretty nummy.

Natilie said...

I had fun as well! I want to see it again without the screaming so I can feel the mood.