Sunday, September 11, 2011

Homecoming 2011

My boy is growing up and I am not liking it. Although I am enjoying him now, I miss that little boy who used to run around in overalls and no shirt. Oh well. Colton is now working at Firehouse Car Wash. He is the Jr Sec. on the Student Council and has a girlfriend. He is a very busy boy.
Colton asked his girlfriend to Homecoming with a big bag of swedish fish. On the outside it said "You must fish, to get my wish". Inside we put a puzzle of words that would read " Out of all the fish in the sea, I'm asking you to Homecoming with me?"
She replied with some blue jello, with fish in it "Out of all the fish in the deep blue, I would love to go to homecoming with you."
It was cute.

Colton and Rachel went to Park City with a group of friends and rode the Alpine slide and Skycoaster. Then they proceeded to Chili's for dinner.

My handsome boy all dressed up! He is looking very handsome.




Colton and Rachel.


AND Lehi beat Payson 56-27. Wootwoot. I think it has been a decade since Lehi has actualy won a football game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had to click on the picture, cause it almst looked like she was wearing jelly shoes...haha!
They are both hotties! :)