Monday, December 7, 2009

Yes, We are still alive...

We have been very busy. I don't know where the time goes. One day it's Kinzie's birthday, then it's Thanksgiving, and before you know it your tree is up and Christmas is right around the corner. We haven't even been doing very much, just everyday things. Gymnastics 4 times a week, piano, acheivement days, Young Womens, Young Mens, piano, orthodontist, dentist, and gymnastics meets.
Jaycie just finished competing Level 4 and did very well. Just as Jaycie finished Kinzie started her first season of Level 7. Kinz had her first meet on the 5th and did very well. We are proud of all our kids, and in case you don't hear from me before Christmas, we hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

2 comments:

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

I am glad you are still alive...I was starting to wonder :)

Elder Cooper Smith said...

Yea, I feel the same way. Blah Blah Blah. We really need to pick things up around here.