Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mid-life crisis....

With my birthday coming up here soon I am struggling with getting old. I think I am having a mid-life crisis. I need something to make me feel young again. Notice I didn't say look younger. Since I can't get a boyfriend, for obvious reasons, I am thinking a nose piercing, a tattoo (just a small one on the top of my foot, thinking maybe a palm tree) or a new truck. Maybe if I'm feeling really bad, I will get all three. Yep I'm getting all three. I feel that old.

3 comments:

dad said...

Stay with the new truck and stay away from the tatoo parlor on main street or you might get something else. Love ya

The Fannen's said...

I hear ya! Maybe we can go crazy together when I come out next month! LOL

The Brooks Family said...

maybe you should pierce your nipples!? just a thought. Jen and I are hitting the parlors next month, you can come with!