Sunday, March 2, 2008

Total Frustration

Okay! So Natilie tells me about these new cute backgrounds for my blog. Well I have tried for two nights now to put one on and I can't. Okay I give up. This is how my blog is going to look until I can figure it out. All I know is I don't care anymore.
On to more fun news. Kinzie got a hair cut. Now with much debate and inner turmoil she decided to go with a long bang look. It is really cute, although it makes her look quit a bit older. A couple of years ago she wanted to have no bangs. She figured Jammie would just cut them off. She didn't figure it would take months of frustration on her mother's part to figure out how to make those bangs not hang in the face. Well now that I am used to doing hair with no bangs, she turns the tables on me and now she has bangs again. I will post a pic later, I am to tired and just plain to lazy to do it right now.

Let's talk now about the weather. I HATE IT! It freaking needs to decide what it wants to do. One minute it is sunny and I want to enjoy it, then 5 minutes later it turns butt !#$ cold and I can't stand it anymore. I hate the cold, my bones start to ache and my butt and feet get cold, and then Jeff complains that the bed feels like a freezer. Well I am sorry. I needed to get that out before I start drinking to warm my cold, old bones.

2 comments:

Natilie said...

I am with you about the weather. Just think about sunny California! Yeah!!! Kinzie's hair was really cute. I will help you change your blog if you want. Link from mine to Jeff and Haley's and look at her favorite sites for more fun designs.

The Brooks Family said...

I also agree about the weather.. I am getting Spring Fever bad!!